Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
You May Also Like
Supreme contrast and sound, our best 4K LCD
Enhanced contrast and a slim bezel design provides immersive viewing from any angle. With sound and pictures precisely aligned, you'll hear action from exactly the right place on screen.
Enjoy the precision of true-to-life contrast
Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO4, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
- Zones of LEDs lit or dimmed independently for realistic brightness and shadow detail
- Picture Processor X1 Ultimate for unparalleled realism
- Upscale any content to 4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Sound in harmony with picture for an immersive experience
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.
Send to a bigger, better screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.
Google Play: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
Say what you want to watch, no remote required
With Google Assistant built in and advanced voice control, Sony's Android TV makes life smart and simple. Find new entertainment, check schedules and control your home, just by talking to the screen.This feature is available on TVs larger than 55".
Over 5000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's Android Smart TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there's no more waiting when you switch between apps-Netflix starts 3x faster than before.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Connect with your Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Top 3 features
Discover deeper blacks and more brightness from any angleThe same powerful processor used in our 8K2 TVs analyses data to boost colour, contrast and clarity. You'll uncover more detail in shadow on a Full Array LED TV screen for realistic pictures from any angle with less blur. X-Wide Angle is available on TVs from 55“ and above.
Sound and picture in harmony - discretely mounted tweeterSound positioning tweeters help optimise the location of sound on the screen so you hear precisely controlled, high-quality audio from the right part of the scene. Acoustic Multi Audio is available on TVs from 55” and above. X-Balanced Speaker is available on TVs with a screen size between 55" and 75".
Flush surface, no distractionsA slim and flush design with discrete stand and thin bezel keeps you focused on what's important - the picture.
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840x2160
- Backlight type Direct(Full Array LED)
- Internet Browser Vewd
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- USB playback codecs MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG;WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- RS-232C Input(s) No
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support Version 4.2;HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- Chromecast Built-in Yes
- Apple AirPlay Yes
- Apple HomeKit Yes
- Features specified in HDMI 2.1 eARC
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- Stand design Premium Blade Stand
- USB ports 2(Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total 4(4Side)
- Ethernet inputs 1(Side)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1(Side)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
- Audio Output(s) -
- Headphone Output(s) 1(Side)
- Subwoofer Output(s) -
Picture and Audio Features
- Sound modes Standard, Dialog, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- Picture modes Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
- Motion enhancer X-Motion Clarity, Auto mode
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility Yes(HDR10,HLG,Dolby Vision)
- Audio Description (Audio Key) Yes
- Auto Calibration with Calman Yes
- TV Centre Speaker Mode -
- Speaker Configuration Full Range (Bass Reflex) x 2, Tweeter x 2
- Sensor Light
- Acoustic Auto Calibration Yes
- Voice Zoom Voice Zoom
- Netflix Calibrated Mode Yes
- USB HDD Recording No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5W
- Power Consumption (in operation) 292W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals -
- Peak luminance ratio for EU -
- Mercury content(mg) 0.0 mg
- Presence of lead Yes
- Annual Power Consumption* 726kWh/Year
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 164 cm
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand -
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) Approx. 32 kg
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 300x300 mm
- Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D) -
- Weight of TV without Stand Approx. 22.3 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand Approx. 23.7 kg
- Stand Width Approx. 1449 mm
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 164 cm
- Released 2020
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-65X9500H AZ1