75" X80G LED 4K Ultra HD High Dynamic Range Smart Android TV
Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
Immersive Entertainment | This is how entertaining 4K can be
See worlds of vivid colour and lifelike detail on this 4K HDR television with 4K X-Reality™ PRO upscaling technology, TRILUMINOS Display and Android TV™
- Enhanced 4K detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Great sound matches the picture with ClearAudio+
- Find entertainment by voice with Android TV
Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
BRAVIA is Chromecast built-in so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTube or Netflix from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA screen. You can cast from Android, iOS, or your laptop.
Google Play: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
Just talk, a fun way to explore new worlds
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, as fast as you can talk. With advanced voice control, this Android smart TV lets you enjoy movies and shows from apps or broadcast in an instant.
Rediscover the detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
With 4K X-Reality PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail in the books and architecture of the library.
TRILUMINOS Display: Extra colours, extra brilliance
See vivid real world colours all around you. A TRILUMINOS Display maps from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Your listening is as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music and dialogue with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
Say what you want to see with voice search
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Cables concealed, neat and tidy
Keep cables neatly hidden in the stand and held in place with the supplied cable holder.
Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 189.3 cm
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 189.3 cm
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840x2160
- Backlight type Direct LED
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- USB playback codecs MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- Smartphone connectivity Chromecast built-inVideo & TV SideView (iOS/Android)
- RS-232C Input(s) 1 (Bottom)
- MHL No
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support Version 4.1;HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- Stand design Dark Silver
- USB ports 3 (Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total 4(2Side,2Rear)
- Ethernet inputs 1(Bottom)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 (Rear)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1 (Bottom)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
- USB HDD Recording No
- Twin Picture No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5W
- Power Consumption (in operation) 284W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals -
- Peak luminance ratio for EU -
- Mercury content(mg) -
- Presence of lead No
- Annual Power Consumption* 693 kWh/Year
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand -
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) Approx. 41 kg
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 300x300 mm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally) 75\ (74.5\)
- Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D) -
- Weight of TV without Stand Approx. 30.7 Kg
- Weight of TV with Stand Approx. 32.5 Kg
- Stand Width Approx. 1153 mm
- Released 2019
RECOMMENDED HOME THEATRE HEADPHONES
Model: MDRRF995RK$149.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED 4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY PLAYER
Model: UBPX700$315.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED 4K GAMING CONSOLE
Model: PLAYSTATION4PRO$559.95 AUD
RECOMMENDED BLU-RAY PLAYER
Model: BDPS1500$99.00 AUD
Model: BDPS3500$145.00 AUD
Model: BDPS6700$198.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED SOUND BARS
Model: HTRT3$395.00 AUD
Model: HTRT40$499.00 AUD
Model: HTZ9RF$999.00 AUD
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-75X8000G AZ1