49" X70G LED 4K Ultra HD High Dynamic Range Smart TV
Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
- Enhanced 4K detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Great sound matches the picture with ClearAudio+
- Access YouTube and more with built-in Wi-Fi
Be online instantly with one button YouTube
Go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favourite videos. We have made watching clips ultra fast on this Sony LED TV with YouTube and included a YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.
A smarter way to enjoy your smartphone
Take all the things you love on your smartphone or USB drive and enjoy them in beautiful detail on your large screen TV. Smart Plug and Play lets you easily share videos, photos and music from multiple devices.
Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
Rediscover the detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
With 4K X-Reality PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail in the books and architecture of the library.
TRILUMINOS Display: Extra colours, extra brilliance
See vivid real world colours all around you. A TRILUMINOS Display maps from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Your listening is as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music and dialogue with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
Cables concealed, neat and tidy
Keep cables neatly hidden in the stand and held in place with the supplied cable holder.
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 123.2 cm
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 123.2 cm
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840x2160
- Backlight type Edge LED
- Internet Browser VEWD (Depends on Country)
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11b/g/n
- USB playback codecs MPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotionJpeg)/WMV9/MKV/WEBM/WAV/MP3/WMA/JPEG
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Smartphone connectivity Photo Sharing PlusMedia Connect
- RS-232C Input(s) No
- MHL No
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3)
- Bluetooth profile support No
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- Stand design Matt Black
- USB ports 3 (Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total 3 (2Side,1Rear)
- Ethernet inputs 1 (Bottom)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 (Bottom)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1 (Bottom)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
Picture and Audio Features
- Sound modes Standard,Music,Cinema,Sports
- Picture modes Vivid,Standard,Custom,Cinema,Sports,Photo-Vivid,Photo-Standard,Photo-Custom,Game,Graphics,HDR Vivid,HDR Video
- Motion enhancer Motionflow XR 100Hz
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility Yes(HDR10, HLG)
- USB HDD Recording Yes
- Twin Picture No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5W
- Power Consumption (in operation) 100W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals -
- Mercury content(mg) -
- Presence of lead No
- Annual Power Consumption* 277 kWh/Year
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand -
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) Approx. 17 kg
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 200x200 mm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally) 49\ (48.5\)
- Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D) -
- Weight of TV without Stand Approx. 11.9 Kg
- Weight of TV with Stand Approx. 12.5 Kg
- Stand Width Approx. 719 mm
RECOMMENDED SOUND BARS
Model: HTS350$399.00 AUD $365.00 AUD
Model: HTX9000F$799.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED BLU-RAY PLAYER
Model: BDPS6700$229.00 AUD $158.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED 4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY PLAYER
Model: UBPX700$349.00 AUD $318.00 AUD
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-49X7000G AZ1