50" W800C Full HD TV
This item is currently unavailable
- Stunning Full HD quality with X-Reality PRO
- Android TV for movies, games and connectivity
- Immersive 3D viewing experience
Say what you want to see with voice search
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV lets you search for content across different services without ever having to pick up the remote. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
Flick, find, fast: One-Flick Entertainment
Control your world of content with BRAVIA's quick and intuitive interface. Flick up to find TV, internet video, apps, photos and other content you want, or flick down to show extra functions which enhance your viewing. The unique One-Flick Remote allows quick and intuitive control, all without interfering with what you're watching.
Simply intuitive: the One-Flick Remote
Interacting with your TV has never been more intuitive. Flick comfortably through what's on screen with the touchpad - you don't even need to point the remote at the TV screen. Forget fiddly text input: all you need to do is talk to your One-Flick Remote . It works with NFC, so you can even share photos wirelessly from your smartphone on the TV screen - all at a single touch.
Screen mirroring to wirelessly show your smartphone screen on BRAVIA
Wirelessly mirror the screen of your mobile device on the large, beautiful BRAVIA screen. Screen mirroring works with Xperia smartphones, tablets and other devices compatible with Miracast technology. Multiply the joy with family and friends by watching videos together, browsing together, or selecting the next vacation destination on a map. Moreover, if you have the optional One-Flick Remote, simply touch your NFC-enabled Xperia smartphone or tablet to it and pair the devices in an instant for screen mirroring.
See your smartphone on the big screen with MHL
Enjoy your smartphone media and apps on this TV with Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL). Play videos and photos in HD, use your apps on the big screen, or listen to MP3 music through the TV speakers. A single cable connects to BRAVIA while charging your phone's battery. You can even use your TV remote to navigate compatible smartphones using HDMI-CEC.
Live Football mode: for all football addicts
Get that match-day feeling with everything you need for football. Sound settings are automatically adjusted to recreate an authentic stadium experience.
Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
Immerse yourself in 3D
Enjoy compatible Blu-ray movies, TV broadcasts, and web videos with finely detailed 3D images. See pictures with a more natural depth of field and immerse yourself in sport, movies, and games like never before.
Make the moment yours with Photo Sharing Plus
Let everyone share those special photo memories on the big screen. Up to ten people in the room can send photos and short video clips wirelessly from their smartphone straight to BRAVIA, to enjoy with a choice of your own optional background music. You TV even creates its own dedicated Wi-Fi network - ideal for guest.
Listen to your photos with Sound Photo
Hear the atmosphere and emotion of every photo, from selfies to holiday snaps, with Sound Photo on selected Xperia smartphones and Sony cameras. Adding an extra dimension to your still photos, it re-creates the exact sound heard at the moment the picture was taken. View and hear your sound photos on your TV by simply connecting your camera via USB, HDMI or wirelessly with Home Network.
The wireless subwoofer made for BRAVIA
Add impact to movies with rich, powerful bass. No cables or special set up are needed - the wireless subwoofer is automatically tuned with the optimum settings for new BRAVIA models. The compact and stylishly crafted cabinet fits discreetly in any room.
Super multi-format USB play
Enjoy your favourite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clipsand view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility, simply plug in and you're ready to go.
Enjoy optimised graphics with Picture Mode: Game
Created in collaboration with experts at Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios, our dedicated Picture Mode: Game optimises picture quality for a greater gaming experience. Colours appear more natural and every scene is more detailed, so you'll enjoy graphics just as the developers originally intended.
Enrich your viewing with the TV SideView app
Find, record and talk about your favourite TV shows using the TV SideView app.Use your tablet or smartphone (Android or iOS) to see the latest TV schedule as well as view the most popular programs currently trending. Once you've found what you want to watch, you can set an alarm so you never miss the shows you love. Live tweet your reactions and see what other viewers are saying.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Slim aluminium design for easier wall mounting
Slimline styling blends effortlessly into a living room, enabling easier mounting on a wall. The screen has a narrow frame, accented with aluminium and minimal bezels, so you can focus on your entertainment with near edge-to-edge pictures. It's an ideal blend of form and function for an immersive entertainment experience.
Clear highs, deep lows with Long Duct Speaker
Hear clear, full-range sound that comes from a long duct inside the high-capacity speaker design. Audio frequencies resonate accurately through its extended, pipe-like structure, delivering pure, solid bass with all your favourite entertainment.
Bass reflex speaker for bigger, better bass
Hear more from a compact speaker box with intense, focused sound. The bass reflex speaker produces clear, rich sounds from crisp highs to extended lows. The isolated box design ensures highly efficient sound reproduction, so that every detail is heard clearly.
BRAVIA meets Android TV
Your smart TV just got smarter. Think of all the stuff you love doing on your smartphone or tablet, now on the big, beautiful BRAVIA screen. All-new Sony's Android TV lets you connect and enjoy any content, from apps to movies, between different Android devices - the simplest and easiest way ever.
Google Play: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, viral videos, games and more from Google Play. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
Google Cast: Plays nice with your other devices
BRAVIA is Google Cast ready so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTube from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA screen. You can cast from Android, iOS, or your laptop.
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 50 (126 cm)
- Viewing Angle (Up / Down) 178(89/89) degree
- Viewing Angle (Right / Left) 178(89/89) degree
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 50 (126 cm)
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Backlight type Edge LED
- LCD YES
- Display Features Frame DimmingLCD
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Wireless LAN Standard YES
- Wireless Capabilities Wi-Fi DirectScreen MirroringOne-Flick Entertainment
- Wi-Fi® Direct YES
- Internet Browser YES
- TV Side View YES
- Smart TV Apps Social ViewingWeb Browser - Opera
- Screen Mirroring YES
- Apps YES
- 3D capability Active
- DVB-T2 (digital terrestrial) YES
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) YES
- Analog YES
- VESA Compatibility YES
- Stand design Silver Mirror Shaft
- Illumination LED YES
- USB ports 2 Port
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1 Bottom
- Input and Output Terminals MHL2.0;HDCP1.4;Bluetooth;AC Power Input (1 Rear);RF Connection Input (1 Bottom);Composite Video Input 1 (BOTTOM Hybrid w/Component);Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input 1 (Bottom Hybrid w/Composite);HDMI Connection 4 (Side);Analog Audio Input 1 (Rear);Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) 2 (1Bottom Analog Conversion/1Rear);Digital Audio Output(s)1 (Rear);Audio Out1 (Side/Hybrid w/HP and Subwoofer Out);Headphone Output 1 (Side/Hybrid w/Audio Out and Subwoofer Out);Subwoofer Out1 (Side/Hybrid w/HP and Audio Out);USB (2 Side);Ethernet Connection(s)(1 Rear);HDMI PC Input
- HDMI inputs total 4 Side - Compatible with MHL and PC
- Ethernet inputs 1 Rear
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 Rear
- Composite Video Input(s) 1 Bottom - Analog Conversion / 1 Rear - Composite/Component Hybrid
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) 1 Bottom - Component/Composite Hybrid
- Audio/Headphone Output(s) 1 Side - Hybrid with Headphone and Subwoofer Output
Picture and Audio Features
- X-Reality™ PRO YES
- Wide Mode for PC Normal/Full1/Full2 for PC
- Wide Mode Full / Normal / Wide Zoom / Zoom
- Sound modes Standard / Cinema / Live Football / Music
- S-Master YES
- S-Force Front Surround 3D YES
- Scene Select Auto / Auto 24P / Off
- Picture modes Vivid / Standard / Custom / Cinema Pro / Cinema Home / Sport / Animation / Photo-Vivid / Photo-Standard / Photo-Custom / Cinema / Game / Graphics
- Picture Features Summary X-Reality PRO
- NICAM/A2 YES
- Motion enhancer Motionflow XR 800
- Dolby® Digital / Dolby® Digital Plus / Dolby® Pulse YES
- Clear Phase Speaker YES
- CineMotion / Film Mode / Cinema Drive YES
- Auto Wide Mode YES
- Audio Power Output 10W+10W
- Audio 10W+10W Audio Power Output
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE) YES
- 24p True Cinema™? YES
- USB Play YES
- USB HDD Recording YES
- Twin Picture YES (2 size)
- Parental Control YES
- On-Screen Display for External Input YES
- On/Off Timer YES
- Multiple Language Display ENG/zh_CN/zh_TW/AFR/ARA/IND/FAS/SWA/THA/VIE/ZUL/FRE/POR/RUS/ASM/BEN/GUJ/HIN/KAN/MAL/MAR/ORI/PAN/TAM/TEL
- i-Manual YES
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) YES
- HDMI-CEC YES
- 720/60p YES
- 720 / 50p YES
- 720 / 30p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 720 / 24p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 576 / 50p YES
- 576 / 50i YES
- 480 / 60p YES
- 480 / 60i YES
- 1080 / 60p (HDMI™ / Component) YES
- 1080 / 60i YES
- 1080 / 50p (HDMI™ / Component) YES
- 1080 / 50i YES
- 1080 / 30p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 1080 / 24p (HDMI™ only) YES
- Remote RMTTX100A
Eco and energy saving
- Screen Size (measured diagonally) 50 inch, 126 cm
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode YES
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.50W
- Power Consumption (in operation) 94W
- Light Sensor YES
- Dynamic Back-light Control YES
- Backlight Off Mode YES
- Annual Power Consumption* 231kWh
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV without Stand 13.7 Kg
- Weight of TV with Stand 14.6 Kg
What's In The Box
- Optional Accessories Wireless Subwoofer(SWF-BR100);MHL Cable(DLC-MC10);Touchpad Remote Control(RMF-TX100A);Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL450(D:60mm)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KDL-50W800C AZ1