55" W800B Full HD TV
- Stunning Full HD quality with X-Reality PRO
- Stylish and unique Sense-of-Quartz design
- Smartphone screen mirroring with NFC one-touch
Bigger, better bass
Hear more from a compact speaker box with intense, focused sound. The bass reflex speaker produces clear, rich sounds from crisp highs to extended lows. The isolated box design ensures highly efficient sound reproduction, so that every detail's heard clearly.
Flick. Find. Fast.
Control your world of content with BRAVIA's quick and intuitive interface. Flick through TV channels, recommended videos, photos on your network, or even Internet content like YouTube*, Crackle*, or VideoUnlimited*. Find your favourite content instantly with quick TV start-up and speedy app launch. (*Note: depends on region).
Be there, share it
Experience the fun together: enhance your TV enjoyment by following tweets from around the world. Just choose your keyword, and see comments relating to the show you're watching flow across the screen. TV has never been so social.
Touch, see and share
With one-touch mirroring (optional remote control required), just touch your NFC-enabled Xperia against the TV remote and wirelessly mirror your mobile on the big, beautiful BRAVIA screen. Without any complicated setup, you can now enjoy faster, more stable wireless connection - and even send photos to display on BRAVIA in 4K native resolution.
Realistic feel, great detail
Enjoy an immersive, life-like 3D viewing experience. Watch 3D movies on Blu-ray Disc, 3D TV broadcasts and web videos with finely detailed 3D images - all with a more natural depth of field that's comfortable to watch.
Rediscover every detail
Experience stunning picture quality - from Blu-ray Discs and regular TV broadcasts to web videos and smartphone clips. Sony unique processing engine analyzes, cleans and refines images for beautiful results, with dramatically reduced picture noise for the truest quality of Full HD.
Made to listen
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
Wired mirroring makes sharing simple
Enjoy your smartphone's stored media and apps on TV with Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL). Play videos and photos in 4K native quality*, use your apps on the big screen, or listen to MP3 music through the TV speakers. A single cable connects to BRAVIA while charging your phone's battery. * Depends on smartphone; firmware upgrade may be required for certain phones.
Effortless control with your phone or tablet
TV SideView lets you effortlessly control your experience through an Android or iOS device. Browse schedules, or check out cast and episode details. Easily discover even more content-from related TV programs and videos, to apps, websites and recorded shows stored on other devices on your network. Make viewing more social by tweeting about the show from your mobile device.
Stream PlayStation3 games directly to your TV
The PlayStation Now private pilot service is now available. Get your first glimpse of PlayStation Now, which brings streaming technology to the immersive world of PlayStation gaming. Play selected PlayStation3 games streamed directly to your Sony TV with no console required. Just pair a DUALSHOCK4 controller directly to your PlayStation Now enabled television and you're ready to go.
For all football addicts
Get the match-day experience, with everything you need for football. Live Football Mode automatically adjusts picture and sound settings so they're closer to an authentic stadium experience. The sleek new interface even integrates news and highlights from various sources.
Make the moment yours
Share photos through BRAVIA, and let your friends save their favourites. Wireless transfers are quick and stable over your network. Photos can be shared at its original size, with your Android (Android 2.3 and above) or iOS (iOS5 and above) smartphones. There's no Internet connection and no apps needed.
Enjoy your smartphone's stored media and apps on TV. Play your videos and photos in Full HD; use any apps on the big screen; listen to mp3 music through the TV's speakers. One cable connects to BRAVIA while charging your phone's battery.
One-Flick Remote (Optional Accessory)
Interacting with your TV's never been more intuitive. Flick comfortably through what's on screen with the touchpad area - you don't even need to point the remote at the TV screen. With NFC embedded you can even share photos wirelessly from your smartphone on the TV screen at a single touch.
Wireless Subwoofer (Optional Accessory)
Add impact to movies with rich, powerful bass. No cables or special setup are needed - the Wireless Subwoofer is automatically tuned for the best settings with new BRAVIA models (compatible with all models except the R series). The compact, stylishly crafted cabinet fits discreetly in any room.
Your smartphone's screen on BRAVIA, wirelessly
Within seconds, duplicate your smartphone's audio and appearance via Wi-Fi. Using MiracastTM, this connection lets see images and videos in high resolution on the big screen. Screen mirroring works with all Xperia phones and many Android devices.
- Screen Size (inches / cm) 55" (139cm)
- Viewing Angle (Up / Down) 178(89/89) degree
- Viewing Angle (Right / Left) 178(89/89) degree
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 139 cm (55\)
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Backlight type YES
- LCD YES
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Over 1 million
- Display Features 3DLED BacklightFrame Dimming
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- 4K 1080p
- Wireless Capabilities Wi-Fi DirectScreen MirroringOne-Flick Entertainment
- Wi-Fi® Direct YES
- Internet Browser Opera
- TV Side View YES
- Smart TV Apps Social ViewingSkypeWeb Browser - Opera
- Skype™ YES
- Screen Mirroring YES
- DLNA Content MPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotinJpeg)/MOV/WMV/MKV/WEBM/3GPP/MP3/WMA/LPCM/JPEG/MPO
- Apps YES
- Simulated 3D YES
- Full HD 3D YES
- 3D Super-Resolution YES
- 3D capability Active
- DVB-T2 (digital terrestrial) YES
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) YES
- TV System (Digital Cable) Clear QAM
- Analog YES
- VESA Compatibility YES
- Stand design SUS/Mirror
- USB ports 2 Side
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1 Bottom
- HDMI inputs total 1 Side / 3 Bottom - Compatible with MHL and PC
- Ethernet inputs 1 Rear
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 Rear
- Composite Video Input(s) 2 (1Rear/1Rear Hybrid w/Component)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) 1 (Rear/Hybrid)
- Audio/Headphone Output(s) 1 Side - Hybrid with Headphone and Subwoofer Output
Picture and Audio Features
- X-Reality™ PRO YES
- Wide Mode for PC Normal/Full1/Full2
- Wide Mode Full/Normal/Wide Zoom/Zoom/Caption/14:9
- Super resolution for Game Mode YES
- Sound modes Standard/Cinema/Sports/Music/Game/Compressed Audio
- S-Master YES
- S-Force Front Surround 3D YES
- Scene Select Photo/Music/Cinema/Game/Graphics/Sports/Animation
- Picture modes Vivid / Game-Standard / Game-Original / Graphics / Sports / Animation / Standard / Custom / Photo-Vivid / Photo-Standard / Photo-Original / Photo-Custom / Cinema1 / Cinema2
- Picture Features Summary X-Reality PRO
- NICAM/A2 YES
- Motion enhancer Motionflow XR 400
- Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction (2K only) YES
- Face Area Detection (2K only) YES
- Dolby® Digital / Dolby® Digital Plus / Dolby® Pulse YES/YES/YES
- Deep Color YES
- Clear Phase Speaker YES
- CineMotion / Film Mode / Cinema Drive YES
- Auto Wide Mode YES
- Audio Power Output 10W+10W
- Audio 10W+10W Audio Power Output
- Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE) YES
- 24p True Cinema™? YES
- USB Play MPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotinJpeg)/MOV/WMV/MKV/WEBM/3GPP/MP3/WMA/WAV/JPEG/MPO/RAW(ARW)
- Skin Naturalizer (2K only) YES
- Twin Picture YES
- Parental Control YES
- Panorama (2K only) YES
- On-Screen Display for External Input YES
- On/Off Timer YES
- Multiple Language Display Afrikaans/Arabic/Persian/English/French/Indonesian/Portuguese/Russian/Swahili /Thai/Vietnamese/Chinese(Simplified)/Chinese(Traditional)/Zulu/Assamese/Bengali/Gujarati/Hindi/Kannada/Malayalam/Marathi/Oriya/Punjabi/Tamil/Telugu
- i-Manual YES
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) YES
- HDMI-CEC YES
- 720/60p YES
- 720 / 30p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 720 / 24p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 576 / 50p YES
- 576 / 50i YES
- 480 / 60p YES
- 480 / 60i YES
- 1080 / 60p (HDMI™ / Component) YES
- 1080 / 60i YES
- 1080 / 50p (HDMI™ / Component) YES
- 1080 / 50i YES
- 1080 / 30p (HDMI™ only) YES
- 1080 / 24p (HDMI™ only) YES
- Remote RMGD031
Eco and energy saving
- Screen Size (measured diagonally) 55 inch, 139 cm
- Scene Optimized Energy Saving YES
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode YES
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5W
- Light Sensor YES
- Presence of lead Present
- Dynamic Back-light Control YES
- Backlight Off Mode YES
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of TV without Stand 17.2 Kg
- Weight of TV with Stand 18 Kg
What's In The Box
- Optional Accessories Wall-mount adapter;Remote Control(RM-YD102);3D Glasses(TDG-BT400A x2pcs);Batteries(R03);AC Power Adaptor;AC Power Cord(Inlet C7);Screws
- Replaced by KDL55W800C
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KDL-55W800B AZ1