Vlog camera ZV-1
- Directional 3-capsule mic with wind screen
- Large 1.0-type Exmor RS
Why join MySony? Sign Up
Latest Offers and Events
Request a price match
A qualifying product
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available at a qualifying retailer.We may match local retailers in Australia and NZ (including their online prices) and marketplace sellers in Australia and NZ that source genuine Sony products that have the product in stock or available for pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product from a qualifying retailer that you want to ask Sony to price match. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price.
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
Fill out the form that can be found on selected product pages - unless excluded from our Price Match. If you require assistance, reach out to our Live chat. Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign in to your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker. If your price match request is successful it will be valid for the time specified by our support staff – this time will vary according to product and time of request. If you do not proceed with the sale within this time, the price match price for the product will no longer apply and the price in your cart will revert to the current price for the product at store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand) at the time the price match expires.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product from a qualifying retailer that you want to ask Sony to price match. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price.
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match. If your price match request is successful the Sony Store staff member will tell you how long the price match is valid for. This will vary according to product and time of request. If you do not choose to proceed with the sale within the time specified by the Sony Staff member, your price match will expire.
Customers may request a price match from Sony against the price being offered by another retailer for the same product, subject to these terms (“Terms”). In these Terms “Sony” means Sony Australia Limited (Australian purchases) or Sony New Zealand Limited (NZ purchases). 1. Price match request is available for new Sony products sold by Sony that appear with the: a) “Request a Price Match” button on their product page (online purchases at store.sony.com.au (Australian purchases) or store.sony.co.nz (NZ purchases); or b) where indicated by Sony Staff (in store purchases at Sony stores in Australia and NZ). Products made available for price match are at Sony’s discretion and may change frequently. 2. Sony may in its discretion choose to offer a price match for a current Sony product sold by Sony against a competing qualifying product (as defined below) when requested by a customer. Requests may be eligible for a price match if the below criteria are met. Sony will consider each case and communicate its result. This is not a price match guarantee. See this page for details on how to request a price match online or instore. Criteria: a) the product you are asking Sony to price match must be identical to the one being sold by Sony, including matching brand, model number and colour (“Qualifying Product”); b) the Qualifying Product must be in stock and available for sale (or available for pre-order online or in store) at a qualifying retailer (“Qualifying Retailer”). A Qualifying Retailer means: i) local retailers in Australia and NZ (including their online sales); and ii) marketplace sellers in Australia and NZ that source genuine Sony products; and c) the Qualifying Product must not involve one or more Exclusions, see below at end of these Terms for Exclusions. Exclusions may be updated from time to time. 3. Other terms applicable to price match requests: a) Sony requires reasonable evidence to verify the price that the price match is being sought for. This may include a link to the advertisement, or a photo of the advertisement. The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase (in stock) at that price; b) Price match may apply to multiple quantities of the same product at time of request to the limit set by Sony if the price match is offered (for example, if customer would like to purchase multiple quantities of the same product at the price match amount, Sony will indicate how many can be purchased at the price match price); and c) Australian purchases: We match store.sony.com.au on in store prices and in-store prices on store.sony.com.au. New Zealand purchases: We match store.sony.co.nz on in store prices and in-store prices on store.sony.co.nz. d) Price Match may not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or coupon. Check with Sony customer support (online purchases) or Sony stores in Australia or NZ at the time of making your price match request. 4. If Sony approves the customer’s price match request the below terms apply. If Sony does not approve the customer’s price match request the customer will be informed of this. Terms that apply where price match is approved: a) Online purchases from store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand purchases): i) if price match is approved it will remain valid in the customer’s cart for the timeframe indicated by the Sony customer service team. ii) If customer chooses not to proceed with the sale within this time period, the price match price for the product will no longer apply and the price in the customer’s cart will revert to the current price for the product at store.sony.com.au (Australia) or store.sony.co.nz (New Zealand) at the time the price match expires. iii) If a customer removes a product subject to an approved price match from their cart, the product cannot later be added to the customer’s cart at the earlier price match price. b) In store purchases: if Sony approves the customer’s price match request, it will remain valid for the time period indicated by the Sony Store staff member. If the customer does not complete sale within this time period, the price match price will no longer apply. 5. These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia (Australian purchases from Sony) and New Zealand (New Zealand purchases from Sony). Exclusions Current as at 1 November 2023 1. Commercial quantities and pricing (price reduced due to volume or association). 2. Stock Liquidations (goods sold by a business placed into receivership – closing down clearances). 3. Prices where items are part of a package or bundle (Example: TV and Soundbar package, Sony will not match just the Soundbar at the reduced package price). 4. Corporate offers where a valid account is necessary for eligibility or corporate (B2B) pricing or quotes. 5. Price / advertising errors (technical issues, misquotes, or listings which are suspected to be incorrect). 6. Parallel Import or Grey Market distributors. 7. Interest free and finance offers where payment method is part of the price reduction. 8. Offers and promotions where points make up payment. 9. Seconds, refurbished or ex demo stock. 10. Prices which Sony suspects are incorrect or are significantly below market / cost pricing. The above exclusions may not cover all situations. Other exclusions may apply and will be notified to you at the time of your request if applicable.
Imaging Edge Webcam lets you connect your Sony camera to your personal computer, and use the camera as a webcam with a livestreaming/web conferencing service.
Designed for creators to love
Make your subject pop instantly with a dedicated Bokeh Button, or shift seamlessly between your face and an object with the Product Showcase setting.
Quickly shift focus between subjects
The high-performance focal plane phase-detection AF sensor enables high-speed and high-precision focusing with Fast Hybrid AF. The sensor uses 315 phase-detection focusing points across a full 65% of the screen area to quickly switch between subjects without hunting. When taking a selfie, the camera can switch focus with just a touch from your face to the background and back again, so sharp and accurate focus comes easy.
Beautiful defocused background bokeh, with ease
Capture expressive selfies with the professional look of a soft-focus background. The unique Bokeh Switch (C1 button) bypasses all the complexity of exposure balancing and depth-of-field control, and replaces it with a single button. Simply press to switch between having everything in focus, or blurring the background to expertly feature your subject.
Make your reviews stand out with Product Showcase Setting
Take your product reviews to a new level of professionalism with the Product Showcase Setting, for fast and precise focus transitions from you to your featured product. The C2 custom button activates Product Showcase Setting by default, deprioritising your face for focusing and widening the field-of-view. Simply holding a product up in front of the camera will switch the focus point from your face, so there's no more autofocus frustration and you can efficiently shoot video reviews with ease.
Powerful image stabilisation
Even while walking with the camera, you can get smooth, highly stable imagery thanks to the SteadyShot joint optical and electronic stabilisation system. It's specifically designed for handheld shots and vlogging with a shooting grip so you'll enjoy the confidence of blur- and shake-free shots. Instead of holding still, you can concentrate fully on your presentation and framing.
Smart auto-exposure (AE) transitions, optimised for faces
The kind of erratic, in-the-moment, shooting that makes for compelling vlogging also presents a huge challenge for most cameras. The ZV-1's clever AE transition algorithm, however, makes rapid exposure adjustments even as lighting conditions change dramatically, through shadow and sunlight, indoors and out. And by prioritising faces, it ensures your video subjects always look their best, even when the lighting is far from ideal.
Attach professional accessories with the MI Shoe
Our unique Multi Interface (MI) Shoe offers incredible flexibility to add lights, microphones and much more. Not only does it support standard cold-shoe accessories and flashes, but the interface also allows you to add high-performance audio adaptors such as the ECM-XYST1M stereo microphone, with power available direct from the camera.
Dynamic super slow motion
Capture moments from the decisive to the everyday in epic super slow motion to easily add drama and magic to your videos. With recording frame rates as high as 960fps, almost any moment can be captured, while adjustable playback rates let you slow down the action anywhere from 4x to 40x.
Time-lapse adds cinematic expression to the passage of time
The ZV-1 features an interval shooting mode ideal for creating cinematic time-lapse movies with the aid of our Imaging EdgeTM Desktop PC software. The adjustable shooting interval (from 1-60 seconds) and full manual camera control allows spectacular shots of flowing clouds, streaming headlights and more, across up to 9,999 shots. Add a mobile battery, thanks to the convenient USB power input, and you can capture scenes worry-free for hours at a time.
High quality 20.1MP still image capture
Capture high-quality still images thanks to the 1.0-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor and ZEISS 24-70mm lens. The large sensor and wide F1.8-2.8 aperture lens, along with the latest-generation BIONZ X processor, deliver professional-quality images-with exceptional performance even in low light, and stunning background bokeh for portraits.
Create artistic imagery with Creative Style and Picture Effect
With Creative Style and Picture Effect settings, the ZV-1 offers a wide range of looks to add interest and individuality to your video. Creative Style let you adjust image parameters like contrast and colour, while Picture Effect adds amazing new character to your images, including a chic monochrome and a charming miniature effect, among others.
Send videos to your smartphone anywhere with Imaging Edge Mobile
You shouldn't need to wait until you're in front of your PC to share your video and stills with the world. Imaging Edge Mobile, free for Android and iOS devices, lets you remotely view and control your ZV-1, and wirelessly backup and transfer images to your smartphone even with the camera turned off. With Imaging Edge Mobile your images can be shared from anywhere, without needing to suffer the compromised image quality of your phone camera.
Movie Edit add-on trims movies and extends image stabilisation
Get your shots social-media ready right in the field with the Movie Edit add-on. Available free for iOS and Android devices alongside Imaging Edge Mobile, this simple app lets you edit your videos, and crop their aspect ratio to suit a range of social platforms-with automatic reframing of your subject. An enhanced image stabilisation tool also further suppresses any shake from your videos, for butter-smooth motion.
Vertical video tagging for easy sharing
The ZV-1 can add meta tags to vertically recorded video, allowing immediate uploading to mobile-friendly platforms-no PC rotation or cropping required.
Intuitive touch operation
The ZV-1's touch screen makes selection of focus and tracking points, as well as other settings simple, even with the display flipped for selfies and vlogging-no more fumbling behind the camera for dials and navigation sticks.
Shoot 4K video like a pro
Capture all the beauty and detail of the world-and yourself-with 4K (QFHD 3840 x 2160) video recording. Thanks to its high-speed sensor LSI, the ZV-1 uses a full-pixel readout, resampling around 1.7x the number of pixels required for 4K, to condense astonishing detail into each and every frame.
Support for professional movie-recording workflows
For more demanding productions, the ZV-1 supports a range of movie functions more typically found in professional equipment, including S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma curves. The wide dynamic range available using these S-Log profiles is perfect for camera matching and minimising blown-out highlights or lost shadow detail. Additional options for Picture Profile and Creative Style are also available, along with advanced features like Gamma Display Assist, Zebra metering, a Clean HDMI output with Rec Control, timecode, and Proxy recording. There's everything a video professional could need in day-to-day work situations.
Built in ND filters for precise exposure control
A built-in neutral-density filter ensures your exposure is always optimal, without throwing out any of the creative intentions in your shutter angle or F-stop. A staple in all professional video environments, the adjustable ND filter lets you capture blurred motion and expressive bokeh, where it would otherwise be impossible, such as in daylight conditions up to EV19.
Grab still images from movies
The ZV-1 can capture full-resolution still frames from your recorded movies in-camera-no PC required. Grab highlights out of any of your videos, or save time and share a full package of video and thumbnails directly from the camera.
Imaging Edge DesktopTM
Elevate your photography with Imaging Edge Desktop. Use 'Remote' to control and monitor shooting live on your PC screen; 'Viewer' to quickly preview, rate, and select photos from large image libraries; and 'Edit' to develop RAW data into high-quality photos for delivery.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
Vari-angle LCD screen, for selfie shooting with confidence
The flip-out LCD screen lets you check your framing for vlogs and selfies without the view being restricted by accessories like microphones. The touch panel control makes intuitive adjustment of focus, shutter and other settings simple, even during selfie shooting.
Directional 3-capsule mic and a bundled wind screen
Record your voice clearly, even in a crowd, with the built-in three capsule microphone. The unique design and structure uses spatial filtering to capture clear audio in front of the camera with fewer distracting ambient sounds. The included wind screen can also be attached to shoot outdoors, even in windy conditions, with confidence.
Optimised for easy and natural selfies
The ZV-1 is designed for quick and easy vlogging, with an ergonomic grip for stable selfie shooting, and a bright recording lamp so you'll never forget to hit record again.
Compatible with all-in-one Bluetooth grips
The ZV-1 is compatible with our range of shooting grips, including the GP-VPT2BT with Bluetooth wireless technology, for easy remote control of recording, zoom and even assignable custom controls, without cables. The ideal accessory for vlogging, our grips offer stable and flexible shooting, and also expand into a mini tripod for compact, handsfree capture anywhere.
Beautiful and natural skin tones for everyone
Sony's enhanced colour science ensures lively, natural imagery and is especially strong across the diverse range of skin tones. It is available for both movie and still image capture, and is supported with a Soft Skin option to smooth blemishes.
High image quality and easy advanced effects
Despite its pocket-friendly design, the ZV-1 is equipped with a large 1.0-type Exmor RSTM CMOS sensor, for high quality images even in dim or challenging lighting conditions. In addition, the large sensor delivers professional-looking images, with a blurred background bokeh, along with high-speed data readout for stunning 4K and super slow motion video capture.
Leave the focusing work to the camera with Real-time Tracking
Just turn your face to the camera, and the camera will recognise colour, patterns (brightness), subject distance (depth) and face/eye information and automatically snap into precise focus tracking. In addition, when the camera recognises eyes, faces, or subjects, a frame is displayed on each target so you can make sure that the subject is in focus and shoot without worrying.
Built to vlogThe ZV-1 design makes creating outstanding selfie and vlog content easy. Right down to the last detail, the ZV-1 is all about empowering you to make inspirational content.
Designed for even better audioYou can capture clear vocals even when shooting in a crowd. The camera’s unique directional 3-capsule mic gathers clear sound from in front of the camera, ideal for movie shooting.
Wind screen for outdoor shootingThe supplied wind screen reduces wind noise for worry-free outdoor shooting. As well as achieving premium sound quality, that also means you’ll spend less time re-shooting and editing footage affected by wind noise.
Use your favourite mic for the sound you wantWith a microphone jack and MI shoe, you can pick from your choice of mics, to get exactly the sound you want.
- Number of Pixels (Effective) Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Effective Pixels 20MP
- Sensor Type 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Adjustable Angle Opening Angle:approx. 176 deg., Rotation Angle:approx. 270 deg.
- Display Selector (Finder/Lcd) -
- MS Assist Magnification 5.3x, 10.7x
- Screen Type 7.5cm (3.0 type) (4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Clear Image Zoom 20M Approx. 5.8x / 10M Approx. 8.2x / 5.0M Approx. 11x / VGA Approx. 44x
- Clear Image Zoom Movie Movie 4K: 4.35x,HD: Approx. 5.8x
- Digital Zoom (Movie) Digital Zoom Approx.11
- Digital Zoom (Still Image) 20M Approx.11x / 10M Approx.16x / 5.0M Approx.23x / VGA Approx.44x
- F-number (Maximum Aperture) F1.8 (W) - 2.8 (T)
- Focal length f=9.4-25.7mm
- Focus Range (From the Front to the Lens) AF (W: Approx. 5cm (0.17 ft.) to Infinity, T: Approx. 30cm (0.99 ft.) to Infinity)
- Lens type ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 10 elements in 9 groups (9 aspheric elements including AA lens)
- ND-filter Auto / On (3 steps) / Off
- Aperture iAuto (F1.8/F11(W)) / Program Auto (F1.8/F11(W)) / Manual (F1.8/F11(W)) / Shutter Priority (F1.8/F11(W)) / Aperture Priority (F1.8/F11(W))
- Bracketing -
- Continuous Shooting Speed (Maximum) (Maximum Number of Recording Pixels) Continuous Shooting Hi: approx. 24 fps, Continuous Shooting Mid: approx. 10 fps, Continuous Shooting Low: approx. 3.0 fps
- Creative Style Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Black & White, Sepia
- Focus Type Single, Continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer(cont.), Cont.-bracketing, Single-bracketing, White balance bracketing, DRO bracketing
- Dynamic Range Functions Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))
- Electronic Shutter iAuto (4\ - 1/32000) / Program Auto (30\ - 1/32000) / Manual (30\ - 1/32000) / Aperture Priority (30\ - 1/32000) / Shutter Priority (30\ - 1/32000)
- Exposure Compensation +/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
- Flash Mode Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off
- Focus Area Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 425 points (contrast-detection AF)), Zone, Center, Flexible Spot (S/M/L), Expanded Flexible Spot, Tracking (Wide/Zone/Center/Flexible Spot(S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Focus Mode Single-shot AF, Automatic AF, Continuous AF, DMF, Manual Focus
- Focus Type Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)
- Image Control Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Color Space (sRGB / Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW / RAW & JPEG (Extra fine, Fine, Standard) / JPEG (Extra fine, Fine, Standard)
- Image Processor Yes (BIONZ X)
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie) Auto:(ISO125 Level-ISO12800 Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image) Auto (ISO100-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO100-12800), 100/ 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
- Light Metering Mode Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot, Entire Screen Avg, Highlight
- Noise Reduction Long exposure NR: On/Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 sec., high ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off, Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO100-25600
- Number of Recognised Scenes Still Image: iAuto: 33, Movie: off/PP1-PP10 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3, HLG, HLG1, HLG2, HLG3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Panorama (Shooting) Sweep Panorama
- Picture Effect [Still Image]: Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, Illustration, [Movie]: Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.
- Picture Profile off/PP1-PP10 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3, HLG, HLG1, HLG2, HLG3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Scene Selection Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur, Pet Mode, Gourmet, Fireworks, High Sensitivity
- Self-Timer 10sec. / 5sec. / 2sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable / Bracketing shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable
- Shooting Mode AUTO (Intelligent Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) [body 3 sets / memory card 4 sets], Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Movie AUTO (Intelligent Auto), HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection
- Shutter Speed iAuto (4\ - 1/2000) / Program Auto (30\ - 1/2000) / Manual (Bulb, 30\ - 1/2000) / Aperture Priority (30\ - 1/2000) / Shutter Priority (30\ - 1/2000)
- Steadyshot Optical
- WB Micro Adjustment Yes (G7 to M7,57-step) (A7 to B7,29-step)
- White Balance Modes Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluor.: Warm White, Fluor.: Cool White, Fluor.: Day White, Fluor.: Daylight, Flash, Underwater Auto, C.Temp./Filter, Custom
- AF Illuminator -
- Flash Type -
- Bluetooth Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))
- Input and Output Terminals Multi/Micro USB Terminal*15, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone jack (3.5mm Stereo mini jack), Multi Interface Shoe
- Interface -
- NFC -
- WI-FI Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band))
- 4K Image Output Yes
- Operating Temperature 0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.
- Playback Functions BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI), 9/25-frame index view, Auto Orientation, Slide Show, Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect, Motion Shot Video, Beatuty Effect, Photo Capture, Rating, Automatic Image Rotation
- PlayMemories Camera Apps -
- Shooting Functions Product Showcase Set, Background Defocus, Face Detection, Face Registration, Still Image Recording (during movie recording), Smile shutter, Grid Line, Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll), WB Bracket, DRO Bracketing, MF Assist, Peaking (Display:Off/On) (Level: High/Mid/Low) (Color: Red/Yellow/Blue/White), Zebra, Marker Display, Audio Rec Level, Audio Level Display, Self-portrait timer, TC/UB, PC Remote Control, Gamma Disp. Assist, [Mov] AF Tracking Sensitivity, [Mov] AF Drive Speed, Set File Name, Touch Shutter/Touch Focus/Touch Tracking, My Menu, Soft Skin Effect
- Triluminos Color Color Yes
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images) Monitor: Approx. 260 / Approx. 130min., Monitor (When Auto Monitor off is set to 2sec): Approx. 410 / Approx. 205min.
- Battery Life Movies (actual shooting) Monitor: Approx. 45min.
- Battery Life Movies (continuous shooting) Monitor: Approx. 75min.
- Battery System Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode) Approx. 2.1W with LCD monitor (CIPA standard)
- Power source DC3.6V (supplied battery)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Print Exif Print,PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
- Recording Format sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Compatible Recording Media [XAVC S (100Mbps)] SDXC/SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I U3 or higher); [XAVC S (60Mbps/50Mbps)] SDXC/SDHC Memory Card (Class 10 or higher); [AVCHD/Still image] Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Micro(Mark2), SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card (Class 4 or higher), micro SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Card (Class 4 or higher)
- DCF DPOF DCF/DPOF/EXIF/MPF
- Input and Output Terminals Recording: NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode \nXAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode \nXAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps)\nSensor Readout\nNumber of effective pixels: Quality Priority: 240fps/250fps (1,824x1,026), 480fps/500fps (1,824x616), 960fps/1000fps (1,244x420)/ Shoot Time Priority: 240fps/250fps (1,824x616), 480fps/500fps (1,292x436), 960fps/1000fps (912x308)
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC) NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] AVCHD: 24M FX (1,920x1,080/60i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/60i), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M (3,840x2,160/30p) / 30p 60M (3,840x2,160/30p) / 24p 100M (3,840x2,160/24p) / 24p 60M (3,840x2,160/24p), XAV C S HD:60p 50M (1,920x1,080/60p) / 60p 25M (1,920x1,080/60p) / 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/30p) / 30p 16M (1,920x1,080/30p) / 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/24p) / 120p 100M (1,920x1,080/120p) / 120p 60M (1,920x1,080/120p)
- Movie Recording Mode (PAL) NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode AVCHD: 24M FX (1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/50i), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840x2,160/25p) / 25p 60M (3,840x2,160/25p), XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/50p) / 50p 25M (1,920x1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/25p) / 25p 16M (1,920x1,080/25p) / 100p 100M (1,920x1,080/100p) / 100p 60M (1,920x1,080/100p)
- Recording Proxy Yes (1280 x 720 (Approx. 9Mbps))
- Recording Format [Still Image]: JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0, Exif Ver.2.31, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format), [Movie]: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible
- Recording Format XAVC S: LPCM 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator)
- Number of Recording Pixels (Image Size) 3:2 mode: 20M (5,472x3,648) / 10M (3,888x2,592) / 5M (2,736x1,824), 4:3 mode: 18M (4,864x3,648) / 10M (3,648x2,736) / 5M (2,592x1,944) / VGA, 16:9 mode: 17M (5,472x3,080) / 7.5M (3,648x2,056) / 4.2M (2,720x1,528), 1:1 mode: 13M (3,648x3,648) / 6.5M (2,544x2,544) / 3.7M (1,920x1,920), Sweep Panorama: Wide (12,416x1,856/5,536x2,160), Standard (8,192x1,856/3,872x2,160)
- Recorded Pixels IS Movie 16:9 mode: 17M (5,472x3,080) / 7.5M (3,648x2,056) / 4.2M (2,720x1,528)
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 105.5 x 60.0 x 43.5 mm (4 1/4in. x 2 3/8 in. x 1 3/4 in.)
- Weight Approx. 294g (10.4oz.)(Battery and Memory Card are included) / Approx. 267g (9.5oz.)(Body Only)
*Pictured with optional GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip
1. AI (artificial intelligence) including machine learning technology is used.
2. The Product Showcase Setting switches Face Priority OFF / SteadyShot™ OFF with one push.
3. Sound cannot be recorded in Super Slow Motion mode. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required.
4. Wi-Fi does not work during interval shooting.
5. Angle of view (35mm format equivalent).
6. Please use the latest version.
7. Availability of video transfer and playback varies depending on smartphone in use.
8. The frame area of the picture becomes narrower than the original image. The movie footage can be rendered to up to Full HD quality.
9. In-camera movie playback is in the horizontal position. Whether or not movies are displayed in the vertical position depends on your device.
10. Imaging Edge Mobile application is required.
11. 4K (QFHD：3840×2160).
12. Connect this product to an HDR (HLG) compatible Sony TV via a USB cable to display HDR (HLG) movies.
13. Does not support full functional compatibility with some camera models. See the Sony support site for details: https://www.sony.net/disoft/help
14. Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony) and Capture One Pro (for Sony).
15. Achieved by using overlay burst shooting.
16. REI = Recommended Exposure Index
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- ZV-1/BQ E32