Close in on the action
This pocket-size compact comes with no-compromise high-zoom performance and super-fast AF, so you can capture every opportunity that comes your way - just the way you want - and fully unleash your creative self-expression.
High-quality 4K film 9 and higher production flexibility
HDR (High Dynamic Range) movies have a larger color range and higher brightness, thanks to HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) recording, and you can watch great images without additional processing (Connect this product to compatible HDR via USB cable) (HLG) Sony TV to play HDR (HLG) movies).
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8-4.5 zoom lens
- 0.03-sec. AF speed and up to 24fps continuous shooting
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
A true 'travel zoom' camera, offering advanced video and stills features in a compact package, with a versatile zoom lens.Fixed Lens Camera of the year, 2018 Winner: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI DP Review, 2018 Read Review
BEST SUPERZOOM COMPACT CAMERA: Sony RX100 VIThe compact RX100 VI features a 20.1MP Exmor RS CMOS sensor with DRAM chip and a newly designed Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 24-200mm (equivalent) lens. Image steadiness is provided by Sony’s Optical SteadyShot system that provides a 4-stop advantage at the 200mm range. TIPA, 2019 Read Review
4K movies recorded at full pixel readout
When shooting 4K (QFHD resolution: 3840 x 2160) movies with full pixel readout without pixel binning, the camera collects approx. 1.7 times as much information as is required for basic 4K movie output. This oversampling effect results in images of outstanding resolution with reduced moire and jaggies.
Supports the needs of HDR movie production
The RX100 VI serves a wide range of HDR production needs, with S-Log3, as well as S-Log2 gamma curves for colour grading in post-production, and a new HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) profile for instant HDR workflow. Movies played on an HDR (HLG) compatible TV need no colour grading to appear true to life, with no blocked shadows or blown highlights.
Super slow motion up to 40x slower
The stacked CMOS sensor enables an extra-high frame rate of up to 960fps. Shooting at 200mm telephoto, it's possible to record impressive close-up super slow motion footage. Shooting frame rate and recording setting can be set independently for 4x to 40x super slow motion footage.
Movie support for professional workflows
For more advanced shooting and production, the RX100 VI supports and is compatible with various movie functions typically found in equipment for professional use, including Picture Profile, Gamma Display Assist, Zebra, clean HDMI output, TC/UB, Rec Control, Marker functions, and Proxy recording for simple net-based sharing and transferring to smartphones.
Touch Shutter feature for easy shooting
For the first time in the RX series, the shutter can be operated by touching the LCD monitor, which now swings up 180º and down around 90º. Operation is intuitive and convenient, especially when shooting scenes from high or low angles.
Extend still-frame capacity up to 30%
With the camera body power switched ON, the LCD monitor can be automatically switched OFF (either 2, 5 or 10 seconds after its last operation) to save power. Using this function can boost the maximum number of still frames that can be shot by up to about 30%.
One-push Access EVF
Depressing the viewfinder pop-up switch on the side of the body makes the viewfinder instantly available with just a single action, and the viewfinder can be instantly retracted when not in use.
XGA OLED Tru-Finder
The retractable Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder's sharp resolution (2.35-milliion-dot-equivalent), bright self-illumination and high contrast are excellent for previewing shots and adjusting settings accordingly. EVF eyepiece optics are treated with ZEISS T* Coating to reduce unwanted reflections and ensure corner-to-corner visibility.
Tactile and smooth control interface
A lens-mounted control ring permits pro-style manual controls such as selection of shutter speed, aperture, and more, for added creative control. Additionally, the zoom lever has been redesigned for maximum operability of the zoom lens, which is now controlled in two steps by the inclination of the zoom lever.
My Menu your way
With My Menu, you can register menu items for instant recall and customise menus. The menu screen has been redesigned, and you can make button assignments for up to 30 functions to retool the camera interface according to your shooting preferences.
Location Information Link via Bluetooth
Location Information Link makes the most of the RX100 VI. The camera can be paired with the PlayMemories Mobile app on a compatible mobile device to acquire location data, record it on still images, and correct camera date/time and location. The PlayMemories Home app can be used on a personal computer to organise imported still images on a map.
Silent shooting for sensitive situations
You can mute the camera's shutter sound in noise-sensitive settings, such as gatherings in quiet restaurants or cafes. The shutter sound can be muted even during continuous shooting.
A pocket-size camera with full zoom range
The camera's no-compromise, 24-200mm optics deliver superb image quality, which combined with high speed and pocket-sized portability makes it ideal for travel shooting or flexible professional work by even the most demanding users. In addition, Clear Image Zoom lets you further enlarge the centre of the image digitally up to twice as much (400mm equivalent) with almost no image degradation.
High-resolution, compact optical design
New optics for the RX100 VI include eight aspherical lens elements with 13 aspherical surfaces for high resolution to the edge of the image, across the zoom range. Four AA (advanced aspherical) lenses correct spherical and coma aberrations, and two ED glass elements suppress aberration, for high resolution even in the higher zoom range.
Large apertures, great range of expression
Small F-numbers throughout the zoom range make it easy to achieve fast shutter speeds and large amounts of bokeh. Even at a focal length of 100mm, the maximum aperture stays at F4. This can reduce blurring in shots of fast-moving subjects, and it can also help portrait shots, where the subject will stand out against a high degree of background bokeh.
Advances in image stabilisation deliver the equivalent of a 4.0-stop faster shutter speed at 200mm, compensating for camera shake during hand-held shooting even in telephoto or low-light conditions. Combined with the highly sophisticated optics design and advanced image processing engine, this contributes to the camera's excellent image quality.  SteadyShot OFF  SteadyShot ON
Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor for speed
The 315-point focal-plane phase-detection AF provides extraordinarily fast, precise autofocus and tracking. Furthermore, the 20.1 MP (effective) 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip enables up to 960 fps super-slow-motion shooting-and an up to 1/32000 sec. super-high-speed anti-distortion shutter.
High-speed BIONZ X image processing engine
With faster processing speed than its predecessor, the advanced BIONZ X image processing engine contributes to the camera's high image quality, supporting improved AF/AE detection, processing speed, face and eye detection speed and accuracy, and minimised time lag on the viewfinder display.
High-speed AF at 0.03 sec
Fast Hybrid AF responds in a super-fast 0.03-sec, seamlessly integrating the superlative speed and tracking of focal-plane phase-detection AF with high-accuracy contrast AF. It boosts the camera's abilities to focus, track and capture sharp, clear still images of subjects in all situations, even in the middle of fast dynamic action.
Steadfast tracking with wide and dense AF
The RX100 VI's 315 focal-plane phase-detection AF points cover approx. 65% of the image area, for coverage that quickly captures even small or fast-moving subjects. This works in conjunction with High-density AF Tracking Technology, densely concentrating AF points around the subject to significantly boost tracking performance of moving subjects.  AF points that appear on actual screen  AF algorithm (not shown on actual screen)
Eye AF with excellent tracking performance
High-precision Eye AF, combined with high-performance AF tracking, provides helpful assistance with portrait shooting. It's effective even when the subject is looking down and away, or when faces are backlit or in partial darkness, and it keeps the focus on moving subjects' eyes when using the AF-C setting.
AF-A automatically switches focus modes
In AF-A mode, according to such changes as sudden subject movement and brightness as detected throughout the shooting frame, the camera automatically switches between AF-S mode (Single AF: locks focus while the shutter button is pressed halfway) and AF-C mode (Continuous AF: keeps focusing on subjects while the shutter button is pressed halfway).
Easy, natural Touch Focus and Touch Pad AF
With Touch Focus you can simply touch the LCD at the point of the image you want to focus on, so you can intuitively focus on subjects even at the edge of the frame, without reframing, for both still shots and movies. When using the viewfinder, use Touch Pad AF to shift focus smoothly and easily, simply by sliding your finger across the LCD screen.
Shoot at 24fps with AF/AE tracking
The powerful combination of the Exmor RS 1.0-type image sensor and the BIONZ X image processing engine enables continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking at up to approx. 24fps for up to 233 frames. Key moments and fast action can be reliably captured.
Upgraded continuous shooting operability
Continuously shot images can be displayed in the groups in which they were shot, and shots can be deleted or protected with one quick operation. Camera operability while data is being written to the memory card has also been improved; now there is full access to the Fn Menu and the menu button, and settings can be changed.
Fast data readout from the Exmor RS image sensor noticeably reduces distortion in images of fast-moving subjects such as a golf club being swung quickly. The Anti-distortion electronic shutter achieves shutter speeds as fast as 1/32000 sec.
Fast Hybrid AF for movies
Fast Hybrid AF also delivers precision tracking when shooting 4K movies. Phase-detection AF is effective over the same wide area as with still images, contributing to smoother focusing. AF drive speed and AF tracking sensitivity are also adjustable, so focus transitions can be tuned to match the scene and your creative intention.
One-touch remote/One-touch sharing
With one-touch remote, a smartphone or tablet functions as a viewfinder/remote control. One-touch sharing transfers photos/videos to the device. Just install a PlayMemories Mobile app via Wi-Fi to an NFC-enabled Android device, then touch the device to the camera to connect them. QR code compatibility allows connection with non-NFC smartphones.
Convenient on-location rating and sorting
Ratings from 1 to 5 stars can be retained when images are imported into PlayMemories Home or the new Sony imaging software suite running on a PC, and this function and an image protect function can be assigned to a custom button. In-camera ratings and protection can be applied, reviewed, and changed while you're on location or traveling.
Imaging Edge software suite from Sony
Imaging Edge software suite can maximise image quality, improve production efficiency and help you finely adjust RAW-based images. Use its "Remote" to remotely control shooting while monitoring scenes via live-view PC screen; "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos; and "Viewer" to view, rate and select photos from a list of shots.
A wider zoom range to help you explore the world furtherEvery feature and component of the RX100 VI has been carefully developed to deliver unparalleled image quality. The ingenious optical system combines powerful shooting performance in a small body. The optical image stabilization technology keeps the image stable even when telephoto is held at the top of the zoom range. The advanced image processing engine delivers better low-noise visible image resolution.
Excellent autofocus helps capture fast moving subjectsIf the subject moves quickly in different directions, the high-density AF point of the high-density tracking autofocus technology can cover the position of the subject to capture the motion of the subject.
Advanced eye autofocus, perfect for portrait photosThe sophisticated eye-focusing system delivers superior tracking performance for accurate focus on the subject's eyes for better portraits.
Touch focus function for easy switching of focusWith the touch focus function, you can set the focus with just a touch of the screen. Use the trackpad to autofocus, and when you're watching the viewfinder, you can easily move the focus with just a finger drag.
- Number of Pixels (Effective) Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Type 1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Adjustable Angle Up by approx. 180 degrees, down by approx. 90 degrees
- Display Selector (Finder/Lcd) Auto/EVF(Manual)/Monitor(Manual)
- MS Assist Magnification 5.3x,10.7x
- Screen Type 7.5cm(3.0-type)(4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Clear Image Zoom 20M Approx. 16x / 10M Approx. 22x / 5.0M Approx. 32x / VGA Approx. 121x
- Clear Image Zoom Movie Movie 4K: Approx. 12x,HD: Approx. 16x
- Digital Zoom (Movie) Approx.32x
- Digital Zoom (Still Image) 20M Approx.32x / 10M Approx.44x / 5.0M Approx.64x / VGA Approx.121x
- Filter Diameter Approx.32x
- F-number (Maximum Aperture) ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 15 elements in 12 groups (8 aspheric elements including AA (advanced aspherical) lens)
- Focal length f=9.0-72mm,Still Image3:2 f=24-200mm*,Still Image4:3 f=25-220mm*,Still Image16:9 f=24-210mm*,Still Image1:1 f=30-260mm* *35mm format equivalent
- Focus Range (From the Front to the Lens) AF (W: Approx. 8cm (0.27 ft.) to Infinity, T: Approx. 100cm (3.29 ft.) to Infinity)
- Lens type ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 15 elements in 12 groups (8 aspheric elements including AA (advanced aspherical) lens)
- ND-filter -
- Aperture iAuto(F2.8/F11(W)) / Program Auto(F2.8/F11(W)) / Manual(F2.8/F11(W)) / Shutter Priority(F2.8/F11(W)) / Aperture Priority(F2.8/F11(W))
- Bracketing Yes
- Built-in Flash Range ISO Auto: Approx.0.4m to 5.9m (1.31 ft. to 19.35 ft.) (W) / Approx. 1.0m to 3.1m (3.28 ft. to 10.17 ft.) (T), ISO12800: up to Approx. 12.4m (40.68 ft.) (W) / Approx. 7.0m (22.96 ft.) (T)
- Continuous Shooting Speed (Maximum) (Maximum Number of Recording Pixels) Continuous Shooting Hi: approx. 24 fps, Continuous Shooting Mid: approx. 10 fps, Continuous Shooting Low: approx. 3.0 fps
- Creative Style Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- Focus Type Single,Continuous shooting(Hi/Mid/Lo),Self-timer,Self-timer(cont.),Cont.-bracketing,Single-bracketing,White balance bracketing,DRO bracketing
- Dynamic Range Functions Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))
- Electronic Shutter iAuto(4\ - 1/32000) / Program Auto(30\ - 1/32000) / Manual(30\ - 1/32000) / Aperture Priority(30\ - 1/32000) / Shutter Priority(30\ - 1/32000)
- Exposure Compensation +/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
- Flash Mode Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off
- Focus Area Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points(contrast-detection AF)),Zone,Center,Flexible Spot (S/M/L),Expanded Flexible Spot,Lock on AF(Wide/Zone/Center/Flexible Spot(S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Focus Mode Single-shot AF,Automatic AF,Continuous AF,DMF,Manual Focus
- Focus Type Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
- Image Control Contrast,Saturation,Sharpness,Creative Style,Color Space(sRGB / Adobe RGB),Quality(RAW / RAW&JPEG ( Extra fine, Fine, Standard) / JPEG ( Extra fine, Fine, Standard)
- Image Processor Yes (BIONZ X)
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie) Auto:(ISO125Level-ISO12800Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image) Auto(ISO125-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit),125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100),Multi-Frame NR:Auto(ISO125-12800), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
- Light Metering Mode Multi Pattern,Center Weighted,Spot,Entire Screen Avg,Highlight
- LOCK ON AF Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points(contrast-detection AF)),Zone,Center,Flexible Spot (S/M/L),Expanded Flexible Spot,Lock on AF(Wide/Zone/Center/Flexible Spot(S/M/L)/Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Minimum Illumination (Movie) Auto:2.9lux(Shutter Speed 1/30\)
- Noise Reduction Long exposure NR:On/Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 sec.,high ISO NR:Normal/Low/Off,Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO200-25600
- Number of Recognised Scenes off/PP1-PP10(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-log3, HLG, HLG1, HLG2, HLG3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Panorama (Shooting) Sweep Panorama
- Photo Creativity -
- Picture Effect Still Image:Toy camera,Still Image:Pop Color,Still Image:Posterization,Still Image:Retro Photo,Still Image:Soft High-key,Still Image:Partial Color,Still Image:High Contrast Mono.,Still Image:Soft Focus,Still Image:HDR Painting,Still Image:Richtone Monochrome,Still Image:Miniature,Still Image:Watercolor,Still Image:Illustration,Movie:Toy camera,Movie:Pop Color,Movie:Posterization,Movie:Retro Photo,Movie:Soft High-key,Movie:Partial Color,Movie:High Contrast Mono.
- Picture Profile off/PP1-PP10(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-log3, HLG, HLG1, HLG2, HLG3), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Scene Selection Portrait,Sports Action,Macro,Landscape,Sunset,Night Scene,Handheld Twilight,Night Portrait,Anti Motion Blur,Pet Mode,Gourmet,Fireworks,High Sensitivity
- Self-Timer 10sec. / 5sec. / 2sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable / Bracketing shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable
- Shooting Mode AUTO(Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto),Program Auto,Aperture Priority,Shutter Speed Priority,Manual Exposure,MR(Memory Recall) [body 3 sets / memory card 4 sets],Movie Mode(Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure),HFR Mode(Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure),Panorama,Scene Selection
- Shutter Speed Yes(G7 to M7,57-step)(A7 to B7,29-step)
- Steadyshot Optical,Yes (Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation, Anti Rolling type)
- WB Micro Adjustment Yes(G7 to M7,57-step)(A7 to B7,29-step)
- White Balance Modes Auto,Daylight,Shade,Cloudy,Incandescent,Fluor.: Warm White,Fluor.: Cool White,Fluor.: Day White,Fluor.: Daylight,Flash,Underwater Auto,C.Temp./Filter,Custom
- AF Illuminator Auto / Off
- Flash Type Built-in, manual pop-up
- Bluetooth Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))
- Input and Output Terminals Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI
- Interface Yes
- NFC NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- WI-FI Yes(IEEE802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- 4K Image Output Yes
- Operating Temperature 0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.
- Playback Functions Eye AF,Face Detection,Face Registration,Still Image Recording (during movie recording),Smile shutter,Grid Line,Quick Navi,Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll),WB Bracket,DRO Bracketing,MF Assist,Peaking,Zebra,Marker Display,Micref Level,Step Zoom / Quick Zoom,Self-portrait timer,TC/UB,Photographer Name & Copyright,ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed,PC Remote Control,Gamma Disp. Assist,[Mov]AF Track Sensitivity,[Mov]AF Drive Speed,Set File Name,Touch Shutter,My Menu
- PlayMemories Camera Apps -
- Shooting Functions Eye AF,Face Detection,Face Registration,Still Image Recording (during movie recording),Smile shutter,Grid Line,Quick Navi,Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll),WB Bracket,DRO Bracketing,MF Assist,Peaking,Zebra,Marker Display,Micref Level,Step Zoom / Quick Zoom,Self-portrait timer,TC/UB,Photographer Name & Copyright,ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed,PC Remote Control,Gamma Disp. Assist,[Mov]AF Track Sensitivity,[Mov]AF Drive Speed,Set File Name,Touch Shutter,My Menu
- Triluminos Color Color Yes
- Battery Life (CIPA, Still Images) Monitor:Approx. 240 / Approx. 120min., Monitor (When Auto Monitor off is set to 2sec):Approx. 310 / Approx. 155min., ViewFinder:Approx. 220 / Approx. 110min.
- Battery Life Movies (actual shooting) Monitor:Approx. 40min., ViewFinder:Approx. 40min.
- Battery Life Movies (continuous shooting) Monitor:Approx. 75min., ViewFinder:Approx. 70min.
- Battery System Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode) Approx. 2.3W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.5W with viewfinder(CIPA standard)
- Power source DC3.6V(supplied battery) / DC5.0V(supplied AC Adaptor)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Print Exif Print,PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
- Recording Format sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Compatible Recording Media Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo(High Speed),Memory Stick PROHG Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Micro (Mark2),SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card(UHS-I),SDXC Memory Card(UHS-I),microSD Memory Card,microSDHC Memory Card,microSDXC Memory Card
- DCF DPOF DCF/DPOF/EXIF/MPF
- Input and Output Terminals <lt/>Recording<gt/>NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode \nXAVC S HD:50p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode \nXAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)<lt/>Sensor Readout\nNumber of effective pixels<gt/>Quality Priority:240fps/250fps(1,824x1,026),480fps/500fps(1,824x616),960fps/1000fps(1,244x420)/Shoot Time Priority:240fps/250fps(1,824x616),480fps/500fps(1,292x436),960fps/1000fps(912x308)
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC) NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/50i), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M(3,840x2,160/25p) / 25p 60M(3,840x2,160/25p), XAVC S HD:50p 50M(1,920x1,080/50p) / 50p 25M(1,920x1,080/50p) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/25p) / 25p 16M(1,920x1,080/25p) / 100p 100M(1,920x1,080/100p) / 100p 60M(1,920x1,080/100p),\nNTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/60i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/60i), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M(3,840x2,160/30p) / 30p 60M(3,840x2,160/30p) / 24p 100M(3,840x2,160/24p) / 24p 60M(3,840x2,160/24p), XAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/60p) / 60p 25M(1,920x1,080/60p) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/30p) / 30p 16M(1,920x1,080/30p) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/24p) / 120p 100M(1,920x1,080/120p) / 120p 60M(1,920x1,080/120p)
- Recording Proxy <lt/>Recording<gt/>NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode \nXAVC S HD:50p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode \nXAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)<lt/>Sensor Readout\nNumber of effective pixels<gt/>Quality Priority:240fps/250fps(1,824x1,026),480fps/500fps(1,824x616),960fps/1000fps(1,244x420)/Shoot Time Priority:240fps/250fps(1,824x616),480fps/500fps(1,292x436),960fps/1000fps(912x308)
- Recording Format Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format),Movie:XAVC S,Movie:AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible
- Recording Format Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format),Movie:XAVC S,Movie:AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible
- Number of Recording Pixels (Image Size) 3:2mode:20M(5,472x3,648) / 10M(3,888x2,592) / 5M(2,736x1,824),4:3mode:18M(4,864x3,648) / 10M(3,648x2,736) / 5M(2,592x1,944) / VGA,16:9mode:17M(5,472x3,080) / 7.5M(3,648x2,056) / 4.2M(2,720x1,528),1:1mode:13M(3,648x3,648) / 6.5M(2,544x2,544) / 3.7M(1,920x1,920) ,Sweep Panorama:Wide(12,416x1,856/5,536x2,160),Standard(8,192x1,856/3,872x2,160)
- Recorded Pixels IS Movie 16:9mode:17M(5,472x3,080) / 7.5M(3,648x2,056) / 4.2M(2,720x1,528)
- Brightness Control Auto, Manual(5steps)
- Dioptre Adjustment -4.0 to +3.0m-1
- Eye Point Approx.20mm from the eyepiece, 19.8mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1(diopter) (CIPA standard)
- Field Coverage 100%
- Magnification Approx. 0.59x with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1(diopter) (35mm equiv.)
- Screen Type/Number of Dots 0.39-type electronic viewfinder(OLED), 2,359,296dots
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 101.6x58.1x42.8 mm(4 in. x 2 3/8 in. x 1 11/16 in.)
- Weight Approx. 301g (10.7oz.)(Battery and Memory Card are included) / Approx. 274g (9.7oz.)(Body Only)
- Released 2018
Model: VCT55LH$129.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED SCREEN ACCESSORIES
Model: PCKLG1$49.00 AUD
Model: AGR2$19.00 AUD
Model: VCTSGR1$149.00 AUD
RECOMMENDED BATTERY / CHARGER
Model: NPBX1$69.00 AUD
Model: CPTR1$69.00 AUD
Model: VCTP300$499.00 AUD
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- DSC-RX100M6 E32