WH-1000XM2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (Black)
- Digital Noise Cancelling technology
- High quality wireless audio with BLUETOOTH and LDAC technology
- Smart listening experience by Adaptive Sound Control
This product is currently unavailableSee Similar Products
Incredibly silent, effortlessly smart
No hassle, no difficult settings, just industry-leading noise cancellation tailored for you and your life.
Aeroplane adapter plug
Be travel-ready. Plug the cable jack into the aeroplane adapter plug for easy in-flight listening.
Wired High-Resolution Audio listening
Use the supplied cable for uninterrupted truly High-Resolution Audio and noise cancelling for up to 13 hours.
Be in control of your listeningNo hassle, no difficult settings, just industry-leading noise cancellation tailored for you and your life.
Carry case with cableSwivel designed earcups fold neatly into the carry case along with the cable for easy storage.
Airplane adapter plugBe travel-ready. Plug the cable jack into the airplane adapter plug for easy in-flight listening.
Wired for High-Resolution Audio listeningUse the supplied cable for uninterrupted truly High-Resolution Audio and noise canceling for up to 40 hours.
- Volume Control Touch Sensor
- Plug Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Magnet Neodymium
- Impedance (Ohm) 46 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 14 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Headphone Type Closed, dynamic
- Frequency Response (Hz) 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Driver Unit 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Diaphragm Aluminum coated LCP
- Cord Type Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length Headphone cable (approx. 1.5m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
Design and Sound Features
- Wearing Style Circumaural
Size and Weight
- Width (cm) 7.50
- Height (cm) 22.00
- Weight (kg) 0.87
- Carton Width (cm) 20.00
- Carton Height (cm) 24.00
- Carton Weight (kg) 3.82
- Released 2017
- Discontinued 2018
- Replaced by WH1000XM3B
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs