EX155AP In-Ear Headphones (Light Pink)
- 9mm neodymium driver unit
- Smartphone compatible in-line remote and mic
- Y-cord design keeps earphones in place
Compact, high-quality sound
High sensitivity 9mm driver units deliver clear highs and powerful lows from a compact design.
Inline remote and mic for hands-free calls
Take hands-free calls and switch tracks without ever having to touch your smartphone, thanks to the inline remote and mic.
The cable has a serrated design to resist snags and tangles, keeping your headphones knot-free.
4 sizes of earbud
With a range of 4 earbud sizes, (SS, S, M, and L), you'll be able to customise your fit for comfortable on-the-go listening.
- Sensitivities (dB/mW) 103dB / mW
- Plug L-shaped gold-plated 4-pole mini plug
- Magnet Neodymium
- Impedance (Ohm) 16 ohm (1kHz)
- Frequency Response (Hz) 5Hz-24,000Hz
- Driver Unit 9 mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil )
- Cord Length Approx. 1.2 m, Litz cable,Y-type
Design and Sound Features
- Wearing Style In-ear
Size and Weight
- Width (cm) 6.00
- Height (cm) 4.00
- Weight (kg) 0.06
- Carton Width (cm) 30.00
- Carton Height (cm) 20.00
- Carton Weight (kg) 3.56
- Released 2018
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs