2-Channel Stereo Amplifier
This item is currently unavailable
Horsepower for your sound system
Driving is always more fun when you've got your favourite music pumping. A 500W high power amplifier delivers cleaner sound to the speakers for enhanced listening.
- 500W Maximum power output
- Automatic Thermal Control
- Integrated low pass filter
Automatic Thermal Control
High temperatures can have a negative affect on amplifier components, often causing the amp to shut down until it returns to a cooler temperature. Automatic Thermal Control lowers the amp's output, so you won't ever need to worry about the amp suddenly cutting out.
The amp's design maximises air circulation within the unit, allowing it to remain cool while reproducing stable, powerful sound that's free from distortion.
The Stereo Power Amplifier utilises high-quality audio capacitors, output transistors, and choke coils to ensure true, reliable sound reproduction.
Low Pass Filter (LPF)
Music sounds better when the correct frequencies are channelled to the right parts of your speakers. The built-in LPF ensures that only deep bass sounds are directed to your subwoofer.
- Slope : Low Pass Filter 18dB/oct
- Low Pass Filter 80Hz
- Channel Configuration 2ch;1ch
- MOSFET Power Supply YES
- Line In: Input Sensitivity 0.3-6
- Gold Plated Connectors YES
- Current drain (A) - rated output power at 4 ohm 15
- CEA SN Ratio 93dBA
- CEA Power output 65W x 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 kHz (%) 0.05
- Tolerance +0/-3
- Signal to Noise Ratio 100dB
- Frequency Response 5 - 50k Hz
Rated Output Power, RMS 20 - 20000 Hz
- Max. Channel Configuration at 4 ohm (W) / THD (%) 65W x 2 / 1.0%
- Max. Channel Configuration at 2 ohm (W) / THD (%) 85W x 2 / 1.0%
- Max. Channel Power Configuration at 4 ohm 2 x 150W
- Max. Channel Power Configuration at 2 ohm 2 x 210W
- Max. Channel Configuration at 4 ohm BTL 1 x 500W
Size and Weight
- Width (cm) 0.00
- Height (cm) 0.00
- Weight (kg) 0.00
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- XM-N502//Q1 E