55" X75K | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV)
Request a price match
An identical model
The product must be a matching brand, model number and colour to be eligible.
Available to purchase
We may match selected local retailers (including their online prices) once verified and item must in stock or pre-order online or in store.
Not shown on our exclusions list
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, competitor’s service prices, special or hourly sales, bonus buy offers.
See our full list of exclusions
A local retailer
The retailer must have a local business number (ABN/ACN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Find a Qualifying Product
While online, find a qualifying product from a local retailer's website that would like to request a price match from. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Fill out the form to request a Price Match
On selected pages, fill out the form and submit your request. Note, some models are excluded.
Please be prepared to direct our support staff to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.
Should your price match request be successful, we will contact you and update your shopping cart. Make sure to create/sign into your account and add the product to cart to make this quicker.
Find a Qualifying Product
Find a qualifying product that you want Sony to price match from a local retailer. Make sure the product is identical to our product (model number and colour). The price must be current on the day of request and available to purchase at that price. The retailer must have a local business number (ABN or NZBN) and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
Price Match In Store
Take your catalogue, flyer, or printed email into one of our Sony Stores to request a price match.
Feels so real with beautiful colour and contrast
Our powerful processor on this Sony BRAVIA 4K TV uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail. With an even clearer 4K signal, everything you watch is closer to 4K quality, full of life-like colour and contrast.
4K Processor X1
Our powerful processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail. With an even clearer 4K signal, everything you watch is closer to 4K quality, full of life-like colour and contrast.
4K X-Reality PRO
See glorious 4K pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K Processor X1. Images filmed in 2K and even HD are upscaled close to 4K levels of detail by 4K X-Reality PRO using a unique 4K database.
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
Our Clear Phase technology analyses and compensates for inaccuracies in speaker response by "sampling" speaker frequencies with higher precision. This data is used to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response to give pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Connect Bluetooth compatible devices to your TV for easy wire free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place - without any disturbances or interruptions.
Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your streaming services, all in one place and organised into topics and genres based on what interests you.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
X Protection PRO
Sony televisions built with the new and improved X-Protection PRO technology are made to last. Not only are they equipped with superior dust and humidity protection, they also pass the highest standards of Sony's lightning tests, meaning your TV is safeguarded from lightning strikes and power surges. Keep enjoying seamless entertainment with a TV that lasts longer.
Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Works with Ok Google
Watch your favourite movies and shows without hunting down the remote. Now you can just use your voice to control your Sony TV through a Google Assistant-enabled device. Just say "Ok Google" to get started.
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favourite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels) 3840 x 2160
- Backlight type Direct LED
- Display type LCD
- TV Viewing Angle -
- Clarity enhancement 4K X-Reality PRO
- Internet Browser -
- Wi-Fi Standard Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- USB playback codecs MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2 PS:MPEG2/MPEG2 TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC,AV1/AVI:MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4/MKV:AVC,MPEG4,VP8,HEVC/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG,WEBM:AV1/AC4/ogg/AAC
- USB drive format support FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- RS-232C Input(s) No
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s) No
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDCP HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3)
- Bluetooth profile support Version 5.0,HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control) /SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Chromecast Built-in Yes
- Apple AirPlay -
- Apple HomeKit -
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial) DVB-T/T2
- TV System (Digital Cable) -
- CI+ -
- Stand design Slim Blade Stand
- USB ports 2 (Side)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) 1 (Side)
- HDMI inputs total 3 (3Side)
- Ethernet inputs 1 (Rear)
- Digital Audio Output(s) 1 (Rear)
- Composite Video Input(s) 1 (Rear)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) No
- Audio Output(s) -
- Headphone Output(s) 1 (Side)
Picture and Audio Features
- Sound modes -
- Picture modes Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphic,Photo,Custom
- Motion enhancer Motionflow XR 100Hz (Native 50Hz)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility Yes(HDR10, HLG)
- Audio Description (Audio Key) Yes
- Auto Calibration with Calman -
- Speaker Configuration Full Range (Bass Reflex) x 2
- Sensor -
- Voice Zoom -
- USB HDD Recording No
- On/Off Timer Yes
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Yes
- HDMI-CEC No
Eco and energy saving
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode Yes
- Power Consumption (in standby) 0.5 W
- Mercury content(mg) 0.0 mg
- Presence of lead -
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 139 cm
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross) Approx. 22 kg
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H) 400x200mm
- Weight of TV without Stand 13.9kg
- Weight of TV with Stand 14.5kg
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally) 139 cm
- Released 2022
When you purchase a Sony product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Sony's Standard Warranty provided by Sony Australia Limited (for Australian purchases) and Sony New Zealand Limited (for New Zealand purchases)
This product is searchable
Search for this product by using any of the following codes or IDs
- KD-55X75K AZ1